2016 CHRISTMAS COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Ians Driving School and Ians Training Solutions, whose registered office is at UNIT B4 STRANGFORD BUSINESS PARK, NEWTOWNARDS, BT23 4YH.
2. Employees of Ians Training Solutions/Ians Driving School or their Immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Ians Driving School Facebook page.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 16th December 2016 @ 9am. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice and each prize has a three month validity and if the voucher is not used within three months of the date shown on the voucher, the voucher will be deemed Null and Void.
11. Winners will be chosen: Friday 16th December 2016 at 3pm
12. The winner will be notified by Facebook and/or letter on Friday 16th December 2016 If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The Winners must be available to take part in a Photoshoot in which the picture will be displayed on the Driving school Facebook page and The Websites associated with both companies and by entering the competition give full permissions for all pictures to be used.
19 The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Ians Driving School, Unit B4, Strangford Business park, BT23 4YH.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ians Driving School and Ian’s Training Solutions and not to any other party. The information provided will be not be given out to any other companies however entrants must be aware that the pages privacy settings are set to public and any information that is given by entrants on the competition posts will also be public as well as the prize winner announcements.
Winners must also be available on Tuesday 20th December 2016 at a time yet to specified to collect their prize and have a photograph taken for the Ian’s Facebook Page, If winner is not available to collect prize and oblige by the rules outlined above then Ian’s reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose another competition winner.